I'm am undergraduate student looking to expand my experience in the computer software or IT fields. I value well-roundedness, as it helps me approach problems with a dynamic and open mindset. Communicating with others is easy for me, and I never have problems approaching or working with unfamiliar people on unfamiliar subjects. In my spare time, I am a builder and a tinkerer, and love to express myself through music and worship.
- A Python script to automatically capture audio broadcasted from the WCFM radio station using the PyAudio library
- Audio is organized and stored in an accessible format and continually cleaned up to maintain storage space.
Wave Assembly Language Emulator
- An interpreter for an x86- like CISC assembly language written using an ARM-like RISC assembly language.
- Optimized using control flow design techniques and programmable logic arrays.
- A graph-theory-minded analysis of the "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" parlor game using the Internet Movie Database.
- Implemented with parallel processing and other optimized traversal algorithms in C++.
- A Python script that converts ChordPro files (especially from WorshipTogether.com) to a readable plaintext format.
- Can transpose to one or more new keys.
- Point-of-sale software for small retail businesses to record and access merchandise inventory and sales records.
- Implemented in Java with a Swing GUI.
June 2016 - August 2016
Summer Games Intern, Booz Allen Hamilton - Norfolk, VA
September 2014 - Present
Student Technological Consultant, Willams College Office of Information Technology - Williams College
January 2016 - Present
Technical Director, WCFM Radio - Williams College
June 2015 - August 2015
Programming and Robotics Counselor, TIC Summer Camp - Washington, D.C.
June 2013 - August 2013
Founder and Business Manager, LifeLights - Virginia Beach, VA
Click to view a full resume (PDF).